2011. július 21., csütörtök

Start a day here

So it's really not a thing but such a succint example of Hungary is. I was going home after partying, and my suburban railway wasn't going all the way, so I needed to wait for another one midway that goes whole route. So I'm off the train and I'm hungry and I'm drunk so I need something to soak my liquor up and I see this store at the station. I go to the store, choose what I'd like to buy and I go to the cashier which is like in the center of this really little shop. And the guy at the cashier is so upset and holier-than-thou and says that I need to leave the shop with my bike, because I take all the space from other customers. So I look around and I see that my bike does not at all take that much room, everything is perfectly fine, so I tell the man that he shouldn't expect me to leave as I have something to buy and his argument about my bike is completely untrue. But he keeps on arguing about this absolutely unimportant matter, and it takes an extra minute at last. There're other people waiting in queue (not bothered by my bike at all) so they start to get annoyed and say let's get going, so the guy at the cashier finally serves me.

Here in Hungary being the slightest different from the average is a grave sin. You are frowned upon and harassed and abused. How dare you be you? How dare you think? Thinking and taking things seriously is not a virtue here, it's a vice. Do not think. Do not try to live life with a liberal attitude. Shut the fuck up and act as everybody else. They all do, why not you? What the fuck you were thinking? Are you a jew? A homosexual? Or what? You gipsy. You fucking liberal. Die.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése